Our clinical expertise allows us to successfully manage the challenges associated with orthopedic, pulmonary, cardiovascular, neurologic and wound care.
We are especially noted for our outstanding Wound Care & IV Therapy.
From admission through discharge, patients and their loved ones receive the necessary support essential to their well-being. An individualized treatment plan is developed by our medical staff in conjunction with the patient and his/her family.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Cerebral Vascular Accidents
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Paraplegic / Quadriplegic Care
- Multiple Trauma Care
- Speech Training (aphasia)
- Status Post Fractures
- Respiratory / Pulmonary Management
- Certified Wound Care
- IV Therapies including TPN
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Respite & Hospice Care
- Pain Management
- Status Post CABG